Affiliate Terms and Conditions
These conditions apply to all users of the Intrahost affiliate scheme.
1. Please ensure you read and fully understand these terms, as by signing up to the affiliate scheme you are automatically confirming that you fully accept the terms and conditions of the Intrahost affiliate scheme.
2. You may not use spam or spam-like methods as a way to promote this affiliate programme.
3. Do not add your affiliate link(s) to pornographic sites, any adult sites or to any site which may bring the name of Intrahost Ltd into disrepute.
4. Do not use your own affiliate link(s) to order or to register for services for use by yourself or your organisation.
5. Commission will be paid upon your request, and will be in either the form of a cheque, or added to your account as store credit.
6. Cheques will only be sent to the registered account addressee and to the registered account address.
7. As our services are provided with a 30 day money back guarantee, commission will be only credited after a 30 day clearing period. As such, you will get the credit for a sale after 30 days have passed from the date of the order, provided the order is still active and a refund has not been requested.
8. If a visitor clicks on another affiliate link during the 90 days, the new affiliate link will replace yours.
9. Payments will be made on amounts over and above £50 GBP of cleared commission only.
10. Your affiliate account is bound to the terms mentioned on this page and failure to comply with them may result in immediate deactivation of your affiliate account and seizure of your existing commissions.
11. If we feel, based on our own personal opinion, that you have misused, or have engaged in any form of unethical actions or malpractice, we may deactivate your affiliate account at any time, and request that you cease promotion immediately.
12. We reserve the right to change, alter and amend these rules, and the values of the commission percentage and payment threshold, without prior notification.