To back up a database:
1. Go to Domains > domain name > Backup Manager -> Database Backup Repository.
2. Select a check box corresponding to the database you want to back up and click Back Up.
3. Specify the name of the backup file and click OK.
4. If you want to download the resulting backup file, click the file name on the next page after the backup process was finished. Specify the location where you want to save the file and click Save.
5. Click OK.
Was this answer helpful?
Supported versions For the latest supported Microsoft ASP version, see your Parallels...
Some modules are not installed as standard, eg php-mcrypt. In order to install these using...
1) first check the domain names which are configured on the server by viewing following file...
Mail log can be found here... /usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog
Problem: The validity period of domain 'mydomain.co.uk', owned by user account'admin' (Contact...